Since 1981, businesses throughout the region have trusted their roofing needs to Commonwealth Roofing. Leading the way is Commonwealth Roofing’s CEO and founder, Mike Sasse, assisted by President Nathan Sasse, his son. Mike has served as director of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), both Mike and Nathan served as past presidents of Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association (KRCA). Mike was the founding president of the Greater Louisville Roofing Contractors Association (GLRCA).
Commonwealth Roofing combines experience and capability with some of the best manufacturing partners in the industry to bring you top quality roofing systems and products, expertly installed with the newest technologies for the best value-based roofing solutions anywhere.
With his sons Nathan and Joe on board, Mike and his team at Commonwealth Roofing are in their fourth decade and have consistently been ranked among the top roofing contractors in the region.
Why do some of the largest roofs in the region trust the professionals at Commonwealth Roofing?
We have been providing roofing solutions in the Kentuckiana area for over 30 years by standing by our word and standing by our work. We are a member of the Certified Contractor program through the Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association (KRCA), which means that we are insured, bonded, qualified, and ethical.
Our goal is to provide exceptional service while also educating our customers on the latest developments in our industry. We partner with the best manufacturing partners in the industry to ensure that your roof is made of high-quality material.
If you have roofing needs at your business, church, factory, warehouse, or home, we can provide you with safe and high-value roofing services. Contact us today to see why businesses with some of the largest roofs in the area trust Commonwealth Roofing Corp. And make sure that any roofing company you look to work with is:
- Held to KRCA Code of Business Ethics
- Engaged in Extensive Continuing Education
Our unique RoofMaster™ maintenance program allows us to keep a close eye on your roof to prevent surprises and helps us to catch small issues before they become big and expensive problems.
Commonwealth Roofing Corp. prioritizes service and maintenance of your roof. With proper care and attention, the life of your roof can be noticeably extended.
- We start by researching your existing roof history and performing a thorough on-site survey.
- Next, we develop a detailed survey and inventory for each building or major section of the roof with photos and notes keyed to a scale roof drawing.
- The following years, twice a year, we do a detailed inspection of your building and roof system to detect any signs of trouble at their earliest stage as we check the roof, vents, stacks and flashings.
- Everything is documented, photographed, and referenced.
- Our service plan also includes cleaning debris from drains and gutters, as well as performing minor repairs and addressing weather damage.
- We provide results and recommendations to determine how you can get the most out of your existing roof, as well as to help you plan for your future replacement and upgrades.
If a hailstorm hits, we all think about our roof at home, but what about the damage done to our business roof?
We not only inspect your roof for damage, we also assist you in working with your insurance company and filling out the claims.
Commonwealth Roofing Corp. can help maintain your roof’s records with our service and maintenance plan. We can also assist in working with an insurance company to make sure the entire basis is covered.
The leading roofing materials manufacturers can choose to partner with any roofer they want. Some of the best names in the roofing industry partner with Commonwealth Roofing: