As a decision maker for the roof of your building, you need to be educated when it comes to deciding who will be in charge of managing the company’s investment.
Here are questions to ask to help make that important decision:
1. How long have you been in business?
2. How long have you been roofing in this area?
3. What is your experience with this type of roof?
4. What are previous roofing projects?
5. What other services do you offer?
6. Are you insured and bonded?
7. Can you provide references?
8. What are the best materials for my roof?
9. What are my options in maintaining the roof?
10. How many of your clients are repeat clients?
11. Will there be a contract?
ing big issues down the road is to look for little signs today. We help save you money today and tomorrow. That is why so many of our customers have been with us for years.
Does your roof have any of the following problems? Commonwealth Roofing can check it now and prevent future damage.
If there is damage to your commercial roof due to a storm, hail, fire, or other disaster, the first order of business is to make a written claim to your insurance provider. You will need to make contact quickly, as there is typically a time frame by which you will need to make a claim. Find out if your insurance provider has any policies in case a total replacement of the roof is needed. Be sure to follow claim procedures carefully and make sure you get the insurance coverage. Insurance adjusters will need to consider the following:
- Evidence of damage
- Age and condition of the roof
- Type of roof system
- Prior maintenance of the roof
- Building codes
Commonwealth Roofing Corp. can help maintain your roof’s records with our service and maintenance plan. We can also assist in working with an insurance company to make sure the entire basis is covered.