Since 1981, businesses throughout the region have trusted their roofing needs to Commonwealth Roofing. Leading the way is Commonwealth Roofing’s CEO and founder, Mike Sasse, assisted by President Nathan Sasse, his son. Mike has served as director of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), both Mike and Nathan served as past presidents of Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association (KRCA). Mike was the founding president of the Greater Louisville Roofing Contractors Association (GLRCA).
With his sons Nathan and Joe on board, Mike and his team at Commonwealth Roofing are in their fourth decade and have consistently been ranked among the top roofing contractors in the region.
Commonwealth Roofing was one of the very first KRCA Certified Contractors at the start of the program. We actively participate in the BBB Online Reliability Seal program and have agreed to employ special procedures including arbitration if necessary to resolve complaints.
Commonwealth Roofing combines experience and capability with some of the best manufacturing partners in the industry to bring you top quality roofing systems and products, expertly installed with the newest technologies for the best value-based roofing solutions anywhere.
One of the first Certified Roofing Contractors of the Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association (KRCA), Commonwealth Roofing brought innovative technology together with knowledgeable and experienced personnel to solve roofing and energy problems. Some of the advantages we bring include:
• Commitment to local and national professional organizations including Kentucky and National Roofing Contractors Associations (KRCA and NRCA), Better Business Bureau (BBB), National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC), Construction Specification Institute (CSI), Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB), Associated General Contractors (AGC), International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
• A wide range of roofing systems and products including Duro-Last®, Carlisle, Johns-Manville, GAF, TAMKO, Owens-Corning, CertainTeed, Sika Sarnafil, Kamak, Seaman Fibertite, and many others
• Roof Logic: State-of-the-art technology to analyze and document roof conditions and streamline diagnosis and estimating. This technology is the cornerstone of our Maintenance Programs and is used to get the most of out of your roofing investment.
Not only was Commonwealth Roofing Corp. voted as one of the best companies in the region by our customers; we were also voted in the Top 3 Reader’s Choice Awards by the Louisville Eccentric Observer (LEO)!
We’ve been providing roofing solutions in this area for over thirty years by standing by our word and standing by our work. We’re the Extraordinary Company with Extraordinary Roofing Solutions.
There is no licensing of roofing contractors in Kentucky and Indiana, so there’s no such thing as a “licensed” roofer. Because of this, the Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association (KRCA) established their Certified Contractor program that verifies that a roofing company is insured, bonded, qualified, and ethical. As one of the first KRCA Certified Contractors, Commonwealth Roofing is required to subscribe to the strict KRCA Code of Ethics that combines honest business practices with first-rate workmanship and safety standards.
Our KRCA Certification assures you that we are:
We are committed to staying on top of developments in our industry in order to provide safe and high-value roofing services. So if you have roofing problems at your business, church, factory, warehouse, or home, get the best solution. Call “The Roofers” at 502-459-2216.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Kentucky Roofing Contractors Association (KRCA)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Associated General Contractors of America (AGC)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- Greater Louisville Inc (GLI)
- Owens Corning
- Silka Sarnafil
- Seaman Fibertite
- Energy Star